Wednesday 5 November 2008

TILDA WALLET CARD


Hi everyone!Hope you've all had a good day?I am doing an image swap with a lovely friend i made over on docrafts,Amie is her name and this wallet card is for her.I hope she likes it as much as i do!I'm really pleased with how it came out.Hope you all like it too!I used tilda with sunflower stamp coloured with whisper's pens.The paper's are basic grey sugared.The 'for you' is a studio g stamp.Ribbon and brad are dovecraft.Cardstock is bazzil.scallop circle was made with nestabilitie's.And the flower was from hobbycraft years ago wish they did them now they were a mega bargain!!Goodnight, hope you all have lovely dreams about winning the lotto and going on a big craft spending spree i know i will lol!x x

4 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda another fab card from you, bet she will love it. Have you chekced out sarah,s gallery she has something for you. thats why I didnt give it you (you will know what i mean when you look).

Lyndsey xx

Sarah said...

Hi Amanda,

I have that Tilda stamp, its lovely isn't it, and what a great card you have made with it!
To add the award you just save the picture from my blog to your computer and upload it as you would do a picture of your cards, If you need any more help let me know.

Sarah x

Nessie said...

I love your Blog, will visit again for more inspiration!!!!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda,
have left something on my blog for you. Check it out
Lyndsey xx