Saturday 8 November 2008

HOW COULD I FORGET MY LITTLE EDWIN?


I made this card last nigth along with the other's and i can't believe i forgot to put him on!I love this stamp i shall definitely be using him to make my son's christmas card's,he's just so cute!I coloured him in with my whisper's pens,i used papermania a wonderful christmas time paper's AGAIN!lol.The greeting is from s kars clear stamp set and x-cut circle cutter-i love this gadget so easy to use.I would recommend investing in an x-cut glass cutting mat it makes life so much easier if you like to cut things out with your craft knife and makes using the x-cut shape cutter a breeze!!Hope you're all having a nice weekend.Thanks for looking.xx

5 comments:

Nessie said...

Gorgeous card!!! I am also a huge Edwin fan!!!

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love the colours!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiul`:)~~

Rebecca said...

How cute! How nice would this image be on a 'Baby's 1st Christmas card' ? Hint hint!! x

Joey said...

Hi Amanda, thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment.your card is fabulous I love the colours of him!.x