Saturday 15 November 2008

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY AND CUTE CARD THURSDAY


Morning!could'nt wait to get into my craft room this morning and finish off the card i started last night.I hate starting cards and not finishing them but it was 1am and bed was calling lol.So here it is!This card is for papertake weekly which is a sketch by dawny and cute card thursday which is a red and green theme this week.I have used a mega cute image by panduro coloured with whispers which i received in an image swap -thankyou amie!the paper's are dcwv christmas wishes and the sentiment is also from an amie so not sure who that's by.The ribbon and thread are from my stash and cardstock is dcwv.Hope you likey and thanks for looking!xx

8 comments:

gina g said...

this is lovely Amanda really cute. gina xx

Rebecca said...

Very nice, aren't you a busy bee this morning ! Like the image x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab card. I love the corner ribbons you've put over the image - very creative.
Sharon

Lexxie said...

Hi Amanda,

Just love this card. Image is fab as is the gorgeous colour scheme,

Love Sarita xxx

Andrea, said...

beautiful cards, I love the image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

clare said...

good afternoon amanda
firstly im glad i found you..lol your image you used ive been looking for the name of them for ages..i bought a load of these images off ebay a few weeks back and have not used them yet..and didnt know the name of them..and you have just told us....so thanks hun xxx

this card is soooo..cute hun love the colours and the way you've used the ribbon on the corners xx clare xx im a follower now..lol

Sue Shaw said...

Hi Amanda.
Thanks for visiting my blog. You wanted to know where I got my lettering from on my Olivia card. They are the new Doodlebug alpha stamps - I got mine from Capture The Magic. I blame 'Beckys Happy Crafting Place' - link on my blog! (worth a look)
By the way...great blog and love you cards.
Sue. x

Mrs Mayne said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x