Thursday 13 November 2008

A SPECIAL FRIEND TILDA CARD


Evening all!i've not made many cards lately which is very unusual for me.Think it may have had something to do with the fact that my craft room was an absolute tip lol.However, i have finally tidied it up and managed to make a card tonight.I've used one of my lovely tilda stamps, i'm loving these at the mo.I coloured her in with my whispers pens.I hand stitched a border around the image and layered it onto some purple cardstock.I used dcwv paper from the text stack.Stamps away sentiments.sizzix texture plate and circle scallop nestability die oh and a bit of ribbon from my stash.hope you like it?thanks for looking.x x

3 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda,
Nice to see you back on blogging, thought you had gone in hiding. Fab card love the layout on this and the colour scheme you have used.
Also wanted to say well done on your news about Docrafts, bet you were dead chuffed, cant wait to see what you create. You must tell me what goodies you get to play with. speak soon
Lyndsey xx

The Crafty Blonde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicolet said...

What a nice cards do you have!!

Greets Nicolet