Tuesday 18 November 2008

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR!


Evening ladies!Hope you are all well and enjouing your tuesday evening?I've just made this card for a spoon full of sugar's challenge.I have used my very talented other half's character's who are called Acorn and Willow.I adore them but i'm biased lol.I have layered the image onto brown bazzill cardstock.I have used my sizzix swirl die,prima flower's,making memories button brad,PB sentiment and bazzill cardstock oh and i handstiched the border.Hope you like it?please leave a comment to let me know what you think and thanks for looking!xx

12 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,beautiful colours and image ,fabulous ,Dawnxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda,
Fab card, your not biased I thimk they are brill too, love your colour scheme to and your swirl. Hope you ok did you get my email.
speak soon
Lyndsey xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love the sweet image and beautiful colours
hugs Bev x

Tab said...

oooh gorgeous card, Amanda! Love the images and the colour combo too! :0)
Tab xxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Gorgeous card.. I love that stamp and the colours...
hugs, Sonja xx

gina g said...

gorgeous card love the image. gina xx

Sarah said...

Hi Amanda, this card is lovely, the image is great! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I got the chipboard letters from Pound Land! It was ages ago though so I dont know if they will still stock them.

Sarah x

Nessie said...

This is a stunning card, love the muted colours, so classy.

Anne said...

What lovely imges, talented inded :)

Lexxie said...

Really pretty card-love the colour scheme and the image is so cute,

Love Sarita xx

Joey said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colours.x

Jane said...

Love the characters!

Jane :0)