Thursday 6 August 2009

STAMPIN' CHIC DT CARD - COLOUR CHALLENGE- SUMMER!



Hi there! Here is my very first stampin' chic DT card!I am both excited and nervous at the same time lol. I had so many idea's but decided to go for a simple look in the end as I really love these flower's from the CCSR Doodles set. I stamped them onto some doodlebug filagree paper in different colour's,cut them out,curled the edge's with a bone folder and layered them up. I think it look's so effective but so simple to do! I added some PM brad's to the centre's and finished the card off with a CCSR sentiment, some Anita's everyday sheer yellow ribbon and ofcourse a card of mine is'nt complete without a bit of hand stitching lol.




Well i hope you think I've earned my place as a Stampin' Chic Chick and that I've managed to inspire you???I look forward to visiting your blog's to see what you come up with!Click HERE to visit the STAMPIN' CHIC blog to see all the other fab DT card's. :0)
Thanks for stopping by xx


CARD BASE- Anita's

STAMPS- CCSR Doodles and Sentiments

PAPER- Doodlebug(filagree)

CARDSTOCK- PM Textured 12x12 cardstock and Core'dinations 6x6 super assortments

EMBELLISHMENTS- PM Trio embellishment set(blue), X-cut circle punch and Anita's everyday sheer ribbon

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay I'm the first to leave a comment!! Fab card (bet your sick of hearing me say that now!) Well done on becoming a DT !! xx

clare said...

WOW..its gorgeous hun..so love what you've done with the flowers..its FAB..and well done on your first DT card..no you can relax..lol untill next time..but as long as your enjoying yourself at the same time.
TFS hugs clare x
hope you have a lovely weekend x

Mina said...

fabulous card Amanda love how you used the flowers
Mina xxx

Karen said...

Gorjus card Amanda. Love those flowers and the colours are scrummy.

Love Karen x

PinksyDoodles said...

I really love this, it's gorgeous.
Clare x