Friday 21 August 2009

SIMON SAYS....CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST!


As I'm in the festive mood I thought I'd play along at Simon says this week as their theme is Christmas in august!At the rate I'm making christmas card's I'll have enough to send next year too lol. I think Snow Anya is one of my fave miss anya's and I teamed her with some Dovecraft paper's from last year.Love blue and red combo's at christmas.
IMAGE - Snow Anya(The Greetings Farm)
COLOUR MEDIUM - Polychromos pencils
PAPER - Dovecraft(last year's)
EMBELLISHMENTS - Papermania snowflake brad's,rectangle nestabilities, fiskars threading water punch,red stones and sheer ribbon from stash and handstitching.
Thanks for looking!Hope you all have a fab weekend xx

11 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Love the papers and a great colour combo!
Clairex

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love these images and the colours are great. luv gina xx

Janet said...

Gorgeous christmas card and I love those colours x

Karen said...

Fantastic cards over the past few post AManda. All are gorjus.

Love Karen x

Iris said...

Your card is so stunning. I love the image and the fab paper.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris and the DT

Mephisto said...

HI,
thats so a sweet Card. Wonderful Image!
Thanks for joining in the SSC this week.

Domi and the Team

Tab said...

Stunning card, hun, love the image and all the detail that you have added too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Linnie said...

I love your card ..fab layout and the colours are stunning
linniex

Lynsey said...

Fantastic Christmas card Amanda! Love the colours and that beautiful image!
Hugs Lynsey:)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great card and your papers are fab!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

Unknown said...

They are so sweet and cute cards...
I really like all these images...
Thanks
--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems