Monday 24 August 2009

FRIDAY SKETCHERS #66 MEETS PBSC #63


Morning thought I'd share the card I made to enter into Friday sketchers(a sketch) and Penny Black(stitching) this week. I'm afraid it's another christmas card, really into making them still at the mo. I should really get cracking on my son's birthday card's as it's his 6th birthday the 4th sept!And I've also got to make card's for my cousin who is the same age the day before!But there's just too many fab challenges I want to play along with at the mo,maybe i'll try and combine.

IMAGE - PB Holly Jolly set

COLOUR MEDIUM - Polychromos pencils

PAPER - KARS 6x6 X-mas collection

EMBELLISHMENTS - X-cut snowflake punch, PM adhesive pearls, oval, circle,rectangle and square nestabilities,MS flourish punch and handstitching


Thanks for stopping by today!xx

7 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus card Amanda. That ickle mouse is soooo cute.

Love Karen x

Pauline C said...

Hi Amanda - adorable card - love your colouring on that incredibly cute image :-) Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Stephanie said...

You should never apologise for making Xmas cards - can never get enough of Xmas! Especially when they are as fabulous as this :)
Hugs x

Nessie said...

great cards,we will have the lst laugh in December with all these Xmas cards

Beth said...

Awww! Such a sweet card! I love how you've used snowflakes as the flowers - it looks fab! Gorgeous stitching detail too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

Beth xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Amanda...love that cute little guy....fab colour combo and great stitching....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Unknown said...

The image is awesome ...
I love these type of cards...
Thanks for this..
--
Michell
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems