Sunday 24 November 2013

PARTY GIRL!

Hi!
Well after all the Christmas cards I've been making lately it was really nice to sit down yesterday and make a non Christmas card :)
 
I've had this stamp far too long and finally got round to mounting it and inking her up!
I just love this image :)
 
I teamed her with some gorgeous LOTV papers and coloured her in with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and finished the card with some flowers, butterflies, ribbon, pearls and gems :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Have a lovely Sunday!
Thanks for stopping  by :)
Amanda x
 


4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, I like the sweet image the doily and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Amanda, Your card is sooo pretty and what gorgeous colours and image used and the layout is stunning x

debby4000 said...

Such a pretty card, cute image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.beautiful sweet image and i love your design and blue colours :D

xx coops xx