Friday 22 November 2013

CHRISTMAS BUNNY

Good Afternoon!
Hope you are all well?
I've been really busy making Christmas card orders, think I've made enough Christmas cards to last me a life time lol...think mine are going to simple this year lol.
 
And here's one I've made to add to the pile..
 
I've used one of Lee Holland's mega cute Bunnies :)
 
You can find this cutie in a set of 4 HERE!
 
Here is my card..
 
 
Image - Christmas Bunny Bundle - Lee's Digi Shop
Sentiment - Docrafts
Paper - Papermania
Snowflakes - MS punch
Buttons - Papermania
Twine - Dovecraft
Handstitching
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a great weekend!
 
Amanda x
 
 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous amanda.stunning sweet bunny and i love your stripey paper :D

xx coops xx