Monday 13 May 2013

SITTING TILDA

Hi!
Hope you all had a good weekend?
I decided to ink up one of my Tilda stamps as I really enjoy colouring them in..
This is one of my fave's :)
 
Here it is..
 
 
Image - Sitting Tilda from Magnolia
Promarkers and Fleximarkers
Craftwork cards sentiment
DCWN Linen closet and Papermania Lucy Cromwell papers
Large flower - Hobbycraft punch
Small flower - x-cut punch
Die-namics - scallop border dies
Lace and pearls - The Hobby House
Martha Stewart butterfly punches
Handstitching
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 

10 comments:

Cazza said...

This is so pretty :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous papers and details, and Tilda looks so sweet... I forget to use my Tildas, but I agree they are lovely to colour - must get mine out again! Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

another real beauty amanda - gorgeous details and beautiful colouring xx

heidy said...

Oh what a beauty Amanda!!
XXX Heidy

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and colours :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda card and love those flowers.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Christine L said...

This is soooo pretty Amanda... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Sandra H said...

Wow what a beautiful card xx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous Amanda.your papers are lush and I love your pretty details and tilda :D

xx coops xx