Thursday 16 May 2013

LOTV LOVE GROWS

Good evening.
Hope you're all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend?
It's my eldest son's birthday tomorrow so we have a fun weekend planned for him :)
 
I seem to be in a LOTV mood at the moment, maybe it's because of all the samples I've been making with the Art pads for them :)
 
I just love this image and have used it the most I think!!
 
I had a paper sort out the other day and came across these MME paper's and just had to use them for my card along with some new bits and bobs I got from Hobby craft  the other day :)
 
Here it is...
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x


10 comments:

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and am loving all the embellishments too, Luv Sam x

Jackie said...

A delightful image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, Amanda! Gorgeous flowers and love the image too!

rachel said...

beautiful card Amanda - I love this image and the papers and layout are just fabulous! Hugs rachel xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love the cute image and your design is really gorgeous :D


xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Amanda, this is so gorgeous. Love the sweet image and beautiful details.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Amanda!
xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

PaperDaisies said...

Congratulations on your DT post. Well deserved. Can't wait to see your fab creations. Hugs Nina

PaperDaisies said...

Congratulations on your DT post. Well deserved. Can't wait to see your fab creations. Hugs Nina