Tuesday 24 May 2011

JUST MAGNOLIA SKETCH


Hi!
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on yesterday's card,it really means alot and hello to my new followers :)
Today's card is for this week's JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE who have a fab sketch to play with and as I have'nt played along for a while or inked up a tilda either I thought I'd join in. I do love my tilda's and have neglected them of late,theres just soooo many yummy stamps out there that I want to play with lol.

Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Paper - Prima Fairy Tale collection 6x6 pad
Embellishments - Large EK Success flower punch, Small x-cut flower punch, WOC rose, Leone Elm leaf punch, felt strip from stash, Papermania adhesive stones, Spray and Sparkle and Handstitching.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

10 comments:

heidy said...

Oh she's gorgeous Amanda!!
Hugs Heidy

Cazza said...

Such a sweet card and a really pretty colour scheme!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Wishcraft said...

Another beautiful card Amanda, such a gorgeous colour. I rarely use Tildas but for some reason I got the urge to buy one today... so I did lol ;o) Lisa x

Rosietoes said...

Very pretty card Amanda. Love your stitching. :)

Edna x

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Amanda, love the gorgeous colours and yummy embellies. Awesome colouring and stitching.:o)

Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card I love the colour its a gorgeous shade of blue. I sooooo love the image I do love a bit of Tilda hun.
Take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Another lovely creation.

Great layout and embellishments alongside your perfectly coloured image.

More great stitching too!!!

Love Jules xx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.the tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning details and colours :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Fab image and the colours are beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Teresa said...

Stunning work Amanda, love your stitching
Teresa xx