Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hippie Chick

Hello1 Hope you're all having a fab tuesday.It's my eldest's 10th birthday today,so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAN!
Well I finally caved in sunday night and ordered some simply sassy stamps,have been admiring all the beautiful creations over blogland for a while and could resist these beauties no more! :) So here's my first card with Hippie Chick my absolute fave and a dream to colour. She has been coloured with Promarkers and cut out. Papers are My Minds Eye - Love me do, Craftwork cards sentiment, Papermania adhesive stones and spotty ribbon,tulle and Handstitching.
I am entering my card into this weeks A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR CHALLENGE  whose theme is Anyhting Goes!
Thanks for stopping by :) xx

15 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous Amanda. Great colours and papers too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Amanda, I love this image and you have coloured it perfectly.

Liza x

heidy said...

Hi Amanda,I want to buy them too,but I cant make up my mind witch one to choice lol
Your card is gorgeous!!!
And congrats too your son.
Hugs Heidy

Lee said...

Really Beautiful card.Love the colours n design.xx

Sarah said...

Great card Amanda, I must admit it took me a while to warm to them but now absolutely love them, this image is large than the others but it is fab to colour.
Sarahx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful! Love the image and papers, and all your fab details :o) Lisa x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Beautiful job with your new Hippie chick. I love these little darlings too.
Happy Birthday to your son always exciting when you age becomes double digits. I hope his day is wonderful.
Hugs Bonnie

Vicky said...

Beautiful Amanda...and I am so glad you have finally bought some lol..

hope Kian had a fab birthday too hun..hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

OMW! Amanda, this is stunning. Love the gorgeous colours and papers. Fab colouring and love all of the pretty details.

Donna x

coops said...

fantastic card amanda.i love your striking colours and this sassy is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Amanda and I just love the rich colours
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Amanda.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, Happy Birthday Kian :o)
Jackie xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image and the colours are fab!!! Happy birthday to Kian :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Cazza said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, love the colour combo too!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx