Monday 25 May 2015

LOTV DESIGN COLLECTIVE DAD CARD

Good Afternoon.
 
Here is my second LOTV Design Collective make for May.
 
If you're stuck for Father's Day card ideas, I hope this helps :)
 
Also LOTV have a fab 3 for 2 offer on their A5 stamp sets for 48hours!!!(ends 12AM UK time on 27/05/15), so why not pop over HERE and treat yourself... I HAVE!!! LOL
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
Memory Box - Bow die
Buttons from stash
Handstitching
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda
 
 
 


3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Amanda, I love this card, it is a genius design and the papers are a perfect choice along with that adorable bow tie!
Your blog looks lovely too - I like what you have done with the borders...
Sue...xxx

Jackie said...

Love the tartan on this excellent card :o)
Jackie xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic card Amanda
Ideal for Father's Day xx