Friday 25 April 2014

HOBBY HOUSE DT INSPIRATION

Good Morning!
It's my turn to share some Inspiration using one of the fab new toppers available from the Hobby House.
 
I have used one of the fab Kenny K Toppers from the All Rounders set for my card today :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
 
THH - Kenny K Topper - All Rounders
 
There are lots of gorgeous new Toppers available along with lots of other yummy products why not pop over to the shop and treat yourself ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 

4 comments:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.fab golfing image and your bold colours are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Amanda, I love the image, papers and brilliant layout. A great sentiment too!
Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

love that colour combo works fabulously and a great design too,
hugs Kate xx

Sandra H said...

Wow fab card x