Monday 13 January 2014

I BAKED A CAKE

Good Morning!
Hope you had a good weekend and managed some crafty time? :)
Here with another card using one of my many un-inked stamps, but its feels nice to finally be getting through them :)
Not followed any sketch challenges for ages so thought I'd have a go and really enjoyed it!
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
LOTV stamp - I Baked a Cake
Letraset - Promarkers & Flexmarkers
LOTV Papers - Nitwits Promises pad
LOTV stamp - Sentiments - Birthday
Die-namics - Butterfly dies
Papermania  -Self adhesive Gems
Die-namics - Flag Stax dies
Handstitching
 
I'm entering my card into the following challenges...
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 
 


15 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. I love the cute image and pretty papers.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

beautiful card Amanda.fab pretty papers and colours and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful!
Rebecca.

Debra Miller said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully colored too. Thank you Amanda for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation Amanda. Saw this on MIM.
Laine
xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card and stunning image xx

loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Amanda. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Mau xx said...

Hi Amanda, A belated but sincere Happy New Year sweetie, Hope it brings lots of Blessings your way.
Sweet pretty card, love the cutie image :o)) A bit like me at present making my friends wedding cake xx
Hugs Mau xx

Sherryn said...

Lovely card with a cute image. saw it on MIM xx

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card and sweet image too.
luv
Debby

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love that adorable image
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

DonnaMundinger said...

Just precious! love the colors and fab stitching. Saw it first on MIM. xxD

julie_woolston said...

What a sweet card so adorable.
I have popped over from MIM.
Hugs Julie x

Vannessa said...

This is such a cute image and lovely pretty papers you used too. (I have many uninked stamps too so you're not the only one guilty of not using them.) Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Erica said...

Another gorgeous card, Amanda! I love the colours, they're so nice and bright.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x