Sunday 22 January 2012

FIRST DANCE


Good Evening. Well I'm back with card I managed to make today. I had a sort out of my old stamps today and found this stamp that I'd forgotten I'd bought and has'nt even been inked yet and I dread to think how long I've had it lol. I also dug out an old paper pad too that I've had yonks. The image is called First Dance and is from Sugar Nellie, I have coloured the hair and skin with Promarkers and paper pieced their outfits. The paper's I've used are 6x6 Papermania Creative Tones Antique Cream pad, Sentiment is LOTV, Flowers are CCSR Doodles stamp set, Pearls in centre of flowers are from Hobbycraft, Ribbon is Dovecraft and Handstitching.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges...

Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 72 - Something Forgotten

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 200 - Music & Dance

Well thanks for stopping by I'm off to watch the Dancing on Ice results and then Desperate Housewives :) xx

19 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Amanda, I love the image and gorgeous details.

Donna x

Deb said...

wow, stunning card, such a sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
hope you are having a great weekend, Debxx

Sandra H said...

Amanda, your card is beautiful! love the image and the layout and the sentiment is so lovely too!:) Sandra H

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Amanda.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the stitching :)
Jackie xx

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

Lovely card Amanda. Love this sweet copple. Beautiful colors you choosed.
Hugs Marianne

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Amanda,
Wonderful wedding card! I love the sentiment.
Just beautiful!
Love, Mel. xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Uber sweet! Hugs, Lesley

coops said...

so stunning amanda.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Amanda i love the sweet image and colours. luv gina xx

Kruemel said...

This is so beautiful! Love the browns and the image is so cute!

Thanks for joining our music & dance challenge at Cute Card Thursday!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! The colours are goooorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda, this is stunning! What a beautiful card, love the image and the fab choice of colours and embellishments. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous Amanda!
xx

Mau xx said...

This is Lovely Amanda, Love the sweet stamp and your flowers are beautiful xx
sorry a bit lapse in getting round blogs, will try and do much better xxxxx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! The colours are beautiful and I love those flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lee said...

Hi Amanda.Sorry i'v not visited you for ages hun,so much going on here.

LOVE your card soooo Beautiful,hope you are all ok.Hugs xx

Sarpreet said...

Such a beautiful card, I am so sorry I have not been to your blog in a while. I hope all is forgiven.

Sandra H said...

Hi please call by my blog l have something for you,