Wednesday 22 September 2010

TILDA TRIO



Good evening.Well i've just cleared up after tea and done the dreaded ironing and thought i'd have a little rest and show you a few cards i've made recently. I made these really quick and simple Tilda cards as my nan has a lot of grandchildren and always asks me to make cards for them so I thought i'd make a batch up ready to personalise when needed.I stuck to the same layout for each one just used different images and papers etc.
Thanks for stopping by xx


9 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful cards Amanda, I love the different colors
hugs lia

Sally said...

Great trio of cards Amanda. I like the fact that they are not too fussy with lots of embellies etc.
Thanks for your comments on my blog and its good to be seeing more of yourcreations. Have a good evening.
Hugs Sally xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Such sweet cards - LOVE those ribbons :o) Lisa x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous cards! Simple and beautiful - simply beautiful, in fact! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous set of cards. I love theribbons.

coops said...

stunning trio of cards amanda.gorgeous tildas and love your different colours :)

xx coops xx

Deb said...

wow, they are all so gorgeous, just what I need too with lots of kiddy birthday parties coming up! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable cards Amanda.
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

These are so PRETTY!