Friday 12 February 2010

LADYBUG TILDA


Me again!!!Second post today,not sure what's wrong with me my Mojo is on fire lol...well that's for you to judge really :)

How cute is Ladybug Tilda???As soon as she arrived I had to colour her up and for some reason I felt an urge to do her in purple and orange to match these gorge dcwv paper's from the nana's nursery stack.I've got quite a few nestability sets and feel I don't use them as much as I could... so I've been trying to make cards where I can incorporate them as much as possible.What do you think of my new style of card???.I'm really liking it :)


I'm entering it into the following challenges...







Products used;

IMAGE - Ladybug Tilda

COLOUR MEDIUM - Polychromos pencils

PAPER - DCWN Nana's nursery stack

SENTIMENT - Papermania ccsr set

EMBELLISHMENTS - Circle & Heart nestabilities and Handstitching.


Thanks for stopping by again!!!

Hugs Amanda xx

12 comments:

Susie said...

I love your new style of card - the layouts are lovely and I love the stitching/holes echoing the circles. The colours are lovely and fresh and the colouring of Tilda is fab! Have a lovely weekend, Susie x

LINDA said...

OH WOW!!! I Love this card!!! The image is just so cute.. and I really love how you added the papers!! Such a beautiful design.. Fab coloring tooo.
Hugs, Linda

Janiel/ janny said...

Amanda I love your card!!! I love the purple colour!! LOVE THE HEARTS OH heck I just love it all!! LOL...
very very cute!!!
hugs, Janiel

coops said...

fantastic card amanda, love the colours and yur layouts are fab.luv coops.xx

Julie said...

It's all good, love the colour scheme and the layout. Mojo's definitely on fire :)

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

Martine said...

ooo aint she adorable, another Tilda to add to my wish list hehe, such a pretty card darlin, and love the colours you have used :)

xx

Martine

Sue said...

I love the colour combo you've chosen. They work really well together. Great layout too.

carol said...

hello, thanks for popping over to my world, thought i would return the visit, found this gorgeous card, i love it, fab colours and great layout, GORGEOUS... x carol

Jane said...

Oh I love the gorgeous colour scheme! stunning card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

This card is so amazing. I just love everything about it. Your choice of paper, your image and your coloring....it´s wonderful.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

tanjaak said...

Hi! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja