Friday 4 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!







Well my baby turned 6 today at 12.13pm to be exact (after a gruelling 0 minutes of labour!...he was delivered by c-section lol). You can't beat that feeling of hearing your baby cry for the first time :)
So as you've already seen the card I made him from me and his dad, his older brother kian made him three!will have to pop them on here to show you...he would be trhilled :)
I thought i'd share the card's i'd been asked to make for him from my aunty and Nan.
He loved all his card's btw :)
If you want to know what any of the products just ask! :)
Thanks for looking and for any comments you might leave.xx

6 comments:

Joey said...

awww Happy Birthday to your son :O) these are gorgeous cards! love the magnolia lion :O)

Joey.xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Amanda, Gorgeous cards! Hope Luke has a great birthday.

Lisa x

Helen said...

These are all gorgeous!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love these! Perfect cards! Happy birthday Luke! Kim

gina g said...

Hi Amanda Gorgeous cards i hope Luke had a fab Birthday. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Happy Birthday to Luke.
Fabulous cards, can't decide a favourite but maybe the lion.
luv
Debby