Tuesday 16 December 2008

AND I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE!!!LOL




Evening ladies!So i sat down today and thought to myself...i can relax and look forward to christmas now as i have no more christmas cards to make...was i just tempting fate?i think so as at the very same time my sister called with a card order from a work colleage for 18 to make by friday!!!!well i got straight onto it tonight and have made 9 so far!..very pleased with myslef indeed.thankfully they are not all christmas cards as im kinda getting fed up of making them lol.anyway here is card order #1.i used a whipper snapper stamp coloured with whispers,dcwv xmas papers,computer generated greeting and sizzix snowflake.
The second card features a panduro image coloured again with whispers,dcwv rose tinted xmas,sizzix and cuttlebug snowflakes and computer generated greeting.

3 comments:

clare said...

both lovely cards hun..good luck with rest of order..i know what you mean about making xmas cards..i felt the same to..lol glad ive no more to make.

merry xmas to you all xx love clare x

Rebecca said...

Oh no more christmas cards - have you done mine ?! ha ha

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda, Looks like you gonna be busy tomorrow. I finished my final two today and I am sooooo glad to see the back of them. Love these 2 cards have you been buying new stamps again!!!!. Am only jelous cause I got no money lol!!!. See you soon Lyndsey xx