Sunday 14 June 2015

Looking Glass

Good Morning.
 
I'm back again with my second LOTV make for June.
 
I was lucky enough to be given some of the new papers to work with before they launched...although this didn't stop me buying all three new pads when they were released last Saturday lol.
They're all gorgeous :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
 
Looking Glass stamp - LOTV
Romance & Roses 8x8 papers - LOTV
Spellbinders die
Dovecraft Doily
Dovecraft Self adhesive Gems
Hobbycraft Rose ribbon border
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x


4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Amanda
Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Amanda, this is a lovely card. Your easel design along with that super coloured image and pretty papers is really beautiful...xxx
Sue

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutley gorgeous and am loving the paper piecing and sparkles, Luv Sam x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, very pretty :o)
Jackie xx