Tuesday 7 April 2015

WHOPPSYWHIFFLING BIRTHDAY!

Good Morning.
I bought the Roald Dahl A4 Ultimate pack a while ago as it was a only a fiver, a bargain not to be missed ;)
And over the weekend I finally dug it out and had a play. I had lots of fun and made quite a few cards :)
The design was inspired by some fab cards on Docrafts by Cardcraft, just love her style!
 
Here is one of them..
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
I'm off to the park with the boys to enjoy this lovely weather :)
Have a lovely day whatever you're upto
Amanda x


2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Fantastic indeed! Love this layout and I love, love, love the book so this is just my thing! I have some of these papers and toppers and I'm going to get using them !! Hugs, Jayne x

Paula Whittaker said...

How funny - I came to your blog after reading your DT application on the Trimcraft forum.
I scrolled down and saw this and thought, hang on that looks familiar lol Really thrilled that my card inspired you :)

Good luck with DT application x