Thursday 10 April 2014

HAPPY EVERYTHING

Good Morning!
I was having a look through my stamps and came across this sweetie whom I haven't coloured for absolutely ages, so here she is! :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
Tilda stamp coloured with Promarkers and Fleximarkers
Paper - Papermania
Sentiment - LOTV
Butterflies - Memory box and Die-namics
Border punch - X-cut
Flowers - The Glitter Pot and Hobby House
Gems - Hobby House
Doily - Dovecraft
 
I'm entering my card into the following challenges...
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 

7 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty pink creation Amanda x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Amanda. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and pretty pink detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

coops said...

so beautiful Amanda.gorgeous sweet tilda and I love your pink colours and pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

Aww I love this stamp, u have inspired me to get this stamp out my stash and ink her up!! Stunning card, love all the gorgeous butterflies and love the layout, huge hugs Lesley xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Kates said...

Very pretty card - love the butterflies. Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. Kx