Tuesday 31 December 2013

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Good Afternoon!
Hope you are all well and had a good Christmas!?
I finally had chance yesterday to play with some of my Christmas goodies while watching some episodes from my new Grimm season 2 DVD :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
Stamp - LOTV
Sentiment - Doodlebug rub-ons
Papers - October Afternoon
Bunting Die - Memory Box
Brads - Dovecraft
Star - Hobbycraft
Kraft card - Crafters companion
Handstitching
 
I'm entering my card into the following challenges..
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 
WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
 
 
 

11 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute card!
Rebecca.

Dorothy S said...

I just saw this on Make It Monday - what an adorable image - and super cute bg you created for it. Just a great card!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous little chap hun, love this a lot! (I made a girl version with this stamp, see my blog tomorrow). Hugs xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous AmandaI like the image, Wishing you All the best for 2014, Happy New Year.
Kevin xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Amanda. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i really love the sweet baby and your colouring is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Eeeeep!! Your card is so super cute!! :) :)
Adorable image and design!! :) :) I saw your card at Make It Monday!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Jenny said...

Adorable Baby Boy card - love LOTV images. Saw your entry on MIM

Sandy said...

A gorgeous Baby card, love the image and layout. Just popped in to let you know I've chosen your card as a POTW from last week's MIM Linky Party and I've featured it on my blog today.
Hugs,
Sandy