Monday 7 October 2013

COUNTRY COMPANIONS WINTER WISHES

Good Morning!
Hope you all had a good weekend?
Thought I would pop on to share one of the Christmas cards I've made with the Country Companions Winter Wishes collection from Docrafts. I just love these sweet characters :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
Products used;
 
Country Companions Winter Wishes A4 Die-cut Decoupage - Docrafts
Country Companions Winter Wishes A4  Double sidedPaper Pack - Docrafts
Forever Friends Kraft Notes - Ribbon - Docrafts
Forever Friends Kraft Notes - Bows - Docrafts
Papermania Brads - Docrafts
Doily - Dovecraft
 
As usual I have added a hand stitched border :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a great week!
Amanda x
 
 

8 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Amanda. I saw this on MIM..loz

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your design and really cute image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, love the adorable image & pretty design.

Donna x

Denise Goeldner said...

Fab card lovely colours , I seen your entry on MIM ~ mines at entry 47, hugs xx

Monica taylor said...

Love the color Red. You did a great job. I saw it on MIM.

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card Amanda ,love the papers and fab layout
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Salma said...

Wow, Wondeful card! I saw this on MIM

craftygranny said...

This is fab i saw it at mim and came for a closer look . well done hugs trisha xx