Sunday 11 August 2013

HOBBY HOUSE DT INSPIRATION

Good Morning!
It's my turn to share some inspiration using some gorgeous products from the Hobby House!
I really enjoyed making this card...it's such a joy using such gorgeous quality products!
I must say I do love how I've used one of the Rhinestone sparklers as the bauble :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
Products used;
Mo Manning Topper - Christmas Fairies
Organza Ribbon
Rhinestone Sparklers
Mulberry Cherry Blossom Flowers
Christmas Charm set
Mulberry Paper Roses
Twine
Brads
 
You can find all these gorgeous products over at the Hobby House HERE!
 
 Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 

6 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant card Amanda.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i really love the image and your colours and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and image beautiful layout too x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I like the adorable image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

I am so so so sorry that it has taken me all day to come leave you a comment!!!!!!!!! half way through a computer transfer and tomorrow it will be moving the other way :( but then I will be done, this is gorgeous and do love the colours you used and the way you added that sparkler just wonderful
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby