Saturday 16 March 2013

GIFT BAG

Good Morning!
Hope you're all well?
Well I had a lovely surprise last night when I popped by Katina's blog. I'd only gone and won her candy, a £20 gift voucher to spend at Dies to die for :))) Thank you Katina!!!
At the moment I'm a bit addicted to making gift bags and boxes, so here is another gift bag I've made using the gorgeous new Gorjuss Girl products from Docrafts.
 
Here it is...
 
 
Well I picked up Quick Cards Easy yesterday with the free Somebunny to love stamps so I hope to have a play with those later :)
Have a fab weekend!
Thanks for stopping :)
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous gift bag Amanda and I love your egg holder in an earlier post!
xx

Mau xx said...

This is Gorjuss Amanda, I adore the colours and design.
Congratulations on your win, have fun spending it xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love this gorjuss girl and your colours are really lush :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning bag, I haven't made this style of bag in ages, must make one, thanks for the inspiration xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous bag Amanda, love the cute image and fab embellies. Congrats on the win.

Donna x

Sarn said...

Congrats on your win!

LOVING this Gorjuss bag, it's FAB xxx