Monday 23 April 2012

HOME GROWN

Hi!I'm really enjoying using my old stash at the moment,it's like going craft shopping but without actually spending anything lol. I have so much stash that I've had for such a long time and not even used yet... it's ridiculous! So out came another stamp yet to be inked this time from Sugar Nellie and it's from the Autumn Kit 2009 and I got it at a bargain price too! I've also cut into some more Basic Grey papers too. they ahve been stroked for long enough lol! ;)



Products used;Autumn Kit 2009 from the Sugar Nellie Home Grown range, Promarkers & Fleximarkers, Craftwork cards sentiment, Basic Grey MELLOW 6x6 pad, Sizzix swirl die, X-cut flower punch, Circle nestabilities,Dew drops and Handstitching.

I'm entering my card into this week's The Sugar Bowl Challenge which is a sketch by Maria Theresa and the theme is Scrolls & Swirls.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Amanda,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Well done Amanda on using your old stash that is what I have been trying to do (gives more room for new stash lol). Your card is beautiful and I think you will be inking up that pretty stamp again!! xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty card once again Amanda...
Aren't you glad you found her and I'm sure you will be using this stamp a couple more times too. LOL!
pretty papers as well too.
Have a great week my friend...

heidy said...

Oh Amanda that stamp is so sweet and your card is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Carol L said...

I can relate to an over-flowing stash, but look at the gorgeous things you create with it all! The stamp is darling, and I love all the fabulous color you've added to this card!

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Amanda, this is so beautiful. Love the image, stunning colouring and ooh! those papers. Scrummy!

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Amanda, your card is just so gorgeous! fab image and beautiful papers :)x

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, what a sweet image and the papers are divine! xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love your lush papers and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Ah its really gorgeous Amanda, love getting stuck into my old stash too.

Christine said...

Hi Amanda how pretty this creation is..love image great colouring fab DPs..I know what you mean bout neglected stash..think we all have far too much.. spoilt is nice to shop for new stash tho..

smiles Christine x

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't this DARLING!!~

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Amanda, what a beautiful image and colouring...I must use up my stash too, I'm soo bad..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Absolutely fabby and you've inspired and kicked me up the backside to use the exact same paper stack as i have the full 12x12 kit and never used it !!!, Luv Sam x

Erika said...

Lovely papers Amanda and great take on the sketch, thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl and good luck.
Hugs Erika.

rachel said...

well done on your win Amanda!!! Lovely card xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, Hun - love the swirl and punched flowers and the beautiful image! Congrats on your Sigar Bowl win- have fun choosing!! Susie x