Thursday 23 June 2011

LOVE GROWS


Good Morning! Hope you've all been having a good week?
Sorry I have'nt been around to comment. Mr Blogger has decided it's my turn to have commenting problems
:( I have been visiting all your fab blogs though to see your  gorgeous creations :) Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me comments,it really means alot!
Anyway onto the card! I've one of my new LOTV stamps...well it's not new but it's new to me,I have wanted it for ages and finally got it when I purchased some of the Gorgeous new LOTV girly stamps, so you should be seeing those soon once I've had chance to ink them up :) And how gorge are these paper's!? They are from a DCWV stack that my lovely boyfriend bought me last year for my birthday :) and I've finally cut into them lol.

Products used:-
Image - LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Paper - DCWV - Madly In Love stack
Sentiment - Country Companions
Embellishments - Papermania adhesive stones, Papermania heart brad, ribbon from poppicrafts and Handstitching.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges...

Cupcake Craft Challenges - 147 - Sketcharoony!

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Challenge 116 - Fun In The Sun!

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Here Comes Summer!

Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes!

Well thanks for stopping by, I'm off to do the housework :) ...yes I enjoy housework LOL
Catch up with you all later!  xx

27 comments:

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Amanda, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Amanda
A gorgeous card love the LOTV image beautifully coloured and love the colour's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

This is a beauty. Lovely image, beautiful colored. And the paperchoise is stunning.
Hugs Marianne

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image :-) The colours you've used are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie! Love the sweet image, coloured beautifully!
Hugs Tab xxx

craftymum said...

super card Amanda. I love this LOTV image
hugs x

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love your card Amanda!!
I did the same this week at the lil shop! went to buy a few of the new ones, and ended up with two of the oldies!
I love this image! your colours are gorg!
Wonderful card!
Love, Mel. xx

Berry said...

Ooo love these papers and that image is so so cute just fab Hugs rebekah xx

Cazza said...

Awwww this is super cute Amanda and lush DP's!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

CraftyC said...

Tis a gorgeous card Amanda, I just love this stamp to and so much fun to colour. Beautiful!!
Clairexx

Christine said...

Hi Amanda sweet creation such a cute image..lovely colouring..great creation..yep still frustrated.BUT wont be beaten by a mchine..lol

smiles Christine xx

jojoscraps said...

What a sweet card Amanda! The image is adorabale and I love your color choices. Perfect with your paper. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges.
Jo xx

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.your colours and design are fabulous and i love the adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet & lovely card! Love the DP,s & that image is super sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!~

Louise said...

Gorgeous and such pretty colours,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just as sweet as can be!! LOVE the layout, the image and your darling colors!! :)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Amanda, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Amanda said...

Lovely card, beautifully coloured

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning creation Amanda, I just love your amazing colouring and scrummy details and yes I agree the paper is gorgeous.

Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Your card is gorgeous.

I love the layout and the rich colours. Great use of the sketch.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Lee said...

Another Beautiful card.xx

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Amanda! The image is so cute... Gorgeous papers and lovely embellies too:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeous card

Julie said...

a real cutie, Amanda

Jennifer said...

Adorable Amanda. Love the fab LOTV image and striking layout and colours xx Jenny xx

Lee said...

Gorgeous.xx