Friday, 1 October 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA AND ABC CHALLENGE

Afternoon.Today's card is for two challenges which are Just Magnolia - Anything goes and ABC Challenge - E is for Easel.
I've coloured Bon voyage Tilda with polychromos pencils and cut her out with a Labels 4 nestability,Paper is Papermania Capsule collection - double-sided, flowers are from Wildorchid crafts, Leone elm punch, Papermania jewel brad's loving these need to get them in more colours :), sentiment is craftwork cards, numbers are Anitas peel-offs,ribbon from stash and Handstitching.
Well I had a card order off my Nan yesterday after she saw my easel cards :),so i'm off to finish them as she needs them tommorrow.


Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.Happy crafting!xx

17 comments:

heidy said...

Wow ,thats a beautiful card Amanda.
Hugs Heidy

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Amanda
A stunning card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Wishcraft said...

Stunning, love this :o)

Lol re your message on my blog - I'm sat here sipping Lemsip max now! Hugs, Lisa x

Lindsey said...

Wow! What a great take on an easel card! I want to know what you have stashed in the drawer....chocolate perhaps?!!! I have chocolate on the brain today! Love the image and the papers too.
Have a great weekend
Linds x

Cazza said...

This is beautiful Amanda - I want to be nosey in the drawer too, lol!
xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Amanda this is stunning so beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Heidi said...

Beautiful Easale Card! I love the little drawer! I thought my box was cute, but I like your drawer better! Thanks for playing the ABC Challenge.

Debs said...

WOW...this is stunning chick...loving the colour schem and your stitching looks fabulous as always :0)
hugs
Debs x

pickle said...

Oh Wow AManda this is exquisite...love it!!
Kerry x

coops said...

stunning easel card amanda.fab how you have the little drawer and i love the tilda and your gorgeous colours.the flowers are lush :)

xx coops xx

Tammy - That's me on the left! said...

Amanda, this card is beautiful...love the colours. Hugs Tammy x

Jennifer said...

Wow Amanda! This is stunningly gorgeous!! I love it!! xx Jenny xx

Sue C said...

Beautiful card Amanda ! Love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Julie said...

A fab piece of work Amanda, looks gorgeous.

melsanford said...

This is gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous easel card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Mina said...

stunning card Amanda, I love the yummy colours you used on your fab Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx