Friday 8 January 2010

MOJO MONDAY 120


Hi! I really love the Mojo Monday sketches, so i am trying to make sure i enter this challenge every week this year. Let's see how long that lasts eh?lol I've got loads of coloured images so I picked out this Sweet Tilda to make my card with. The paper's are old Papermania one's not sure you can still get them but as with many of my other pad's I've had them ages and barely used them...def don't think i'm alone in this lol ;)

I coloured Tilda with polychromos and cut her out.The ribbon is from hobbycraft,the sentiment and adhesive stones are Papermania and ive used various nesties and an MS punch-lovin this particular one at the moment.

Well thanks for looking and enjoy your afternoon whatever you're doing!

Hugs Amanda xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card hun, love those the purple tones. Joey.x

Julie said...

Super card - love your stitching and great colour scheme!!! Juliexx

Jean said...

Another beauty! Your cards are yummy, Amanda!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. Wonderful take on the sketch.