Wednesday 16 December 2009

NOT A CHRISTMAS CARD!!!

Morning!Thought I'd share a card with you today that i made a few week's ago just to add to my stash.I have used Heidi coloured with Polychromos,Paper's are DCWV spring stack from last year,flower's are an x-cut punch,adhesive pearls are papermania,sentiment is craftwork card's and ribbon is from poppicrafts. I also used my MS punch and ofcourse no card of mine is complete without my handstitching :)
The boy's break up tommorrow...which means i'm going to be spending the next week being asked how many day's until christmas mum? oh joy lol
Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave xx

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just as cute as she can be! Love all the added details. Just adorable!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and what fab papers.
luv
Debby