Sunday 15 November 2009

CCT #86 - GLITTER ME SILLY!

Evening bloggers!Hope you've all had a lovely weekend?I thought i'd share the card my cousin asked me to make for his friend who is a big Supernatural fan and Sam is her fave(he's the one at the front). I was'nt sure what to do at first so I looked on the internet for images and picked this one and used the colour's in it as inspiration for the rest of my card. I used All Dressed Up DCWV paper's, a sizzix swirl die,craftwork card's candy, Papermania CCSR sentiment, Papermania alpha stickers and circle nesties. Well she loved it thankfully and because there is glitter on the paper i'm entering it into this week's CCT challenge.
Hope you like and thanks so much for stopping by. Ive been playing with my gorge new Magnolia stamps so shall have some creations to show you soon I promise :)
Off to watch the rest of I'm a Celeb I LOVE this program lol.

No comments: