Tuesday, 27 October 2009

A COMMISSIONED CARD...

Hi everyone.Sorry not been around for a while,lost my mojo big time :(
I've been busy making christmas card's which I will show you all soon :) but in the meanwhile here's a card my cousin asked me to make for his friend steph who loves the film Twilight and this is what I came up with.I was really pleased with how it turned out as Ive not seen the film myself but think Ian looks a bit like Edward lol.
Well thanks for looking and look forward to reading to your comments.xx

7 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card Amanda!! I think this Ian image looks like he's been spooked well and truly, lol!
Hugs Tara xx

SusieLou said...

Hi Amanda - I haven't seen the film either, but I love the card -the colours are fab! Susie x

bex said...

Mand the film is brilliant you would love it!! Back to the card - I love it ! x

Julie said...

Fab card Amanda, perfectly spooky

gina g said...

Hi Amanda good to see you back hun love the card its brilliant. luv gina xx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a totally fabulous card Amanda!
hugs
kim x

Melly said...

Fab card huni, looks like the mojo is defo back! Love the spooky feel, totally fab xxx