Sunday 17 May 2009

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY KIAN!!!


Hi there! Well it's my eldest's 8th birthday today...not sure where the time has gone???
He is playing the new game he bought today for his wii with some of his birthday money as I type. We're having some of the family round in a bit for a little tea party and to help eat the Mario DS cake we've bought him lol. Well here's the card I made from me and his dad!...what do you think? He loved it! :)

IMAGE - High Hopes

COLOUR MEDIUM - Watercolour pencils and whispers pens

PAPER - DCWV BOY stack and Coredinations cardstock

EMBELLISHMENTS - Papermania wooden letters, Ppaercellar raffia, Dovecraft brad's and Making Memories charm.
Thanks for stopping by will be back later with another card! ;) xx

6 comments:

Danielle said...

This is an awesome boys card Amanda - no wonder he loved it! The pirate stamps are so cute and your layout is fab! A Happy Birthday to your son - hope you all enjoy the birthday cake!
Hugs, Danielle

Lesley said...

aww what a fab card!!!! Happy Birthday Kian...i hope that u all have a fab time later....oohh save me a bit of cake please...lol...Luv n Hugs Lesley xxx

Karen said...

Gorjus card Amanda. Love it. My DS thinks Mario is his best friend LOL ! Oh to be a kid again. Have a lovely party.

Love Karen xxx

Caryn said...

FABULOUS card for a little boy. I'm ALWAYS looking for boyish inspiration as I am so drawn to girly things and 4 of my kids are girls. Poor Daniel has a lot to put up with !!

Claire said...

Fab card!! Love the pirate stamp. Have just bought similar one from Sugar Nellie but haven't used it yet. Now have some inspiration!! Claire xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card, perfect for a boy.
luv
Debby