Wednesday 22 April 2009

COLOUR CREATE WK12-BLACK,WHITE & PINK AND ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE WK25-DECORATIVE CUTS


Afternoon!Hope you've all been enjoying the lovely weather I must say though it seemed a bit chilly to me I feel the cold so bad!I've managed to combine two challenges for this card which are Colour create and One stop craft challenge.I'm really pleased with it as it was one of those card's that just came together out of nowhere lol.Well thanks for stopping by.xx


BASE CARD-Sizzix scallop card die

PAPER-CCSR The Big One stack

SENTIMENT-craftwork card's

DIE-sizzix swirl extended cuts die

EMBELLISHMENTS-Flower's and ribbon - poppicrafts, Papermania brad.

8 comments:

Lynsey said...

Amanda this is so pretty! I love the colours and layout of your card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Natalie said...

This is stunning. x

Tab said...

Love your card hun, such a fab layout, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Oh such a fab card hun. Love your colour combo and gorgeous paper and detail x

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda:)
Your card is `gorgeous` Very classy!!I it..
Have a lovely THursday:)♥

Karen said...

STUNNING cards girlie, love teh bright colours in the card below. The elegance of this card is lovely.
Gorjus.

Love Karen xxx

Mina said...

beautiful card Amanda I love the flower and the layout is perfect with all the elements...thanks for joining the Colour create cahllenge xxx

Donna said...

This is so pretty, your decorative cuts are beautiful. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x