Monday 26 January 2009

'SMIRK' 18


Here is the inside using the left over paper and one of the layer's from the decoupage.


Well i bought some of the new 'smirk' range last week and i love playing with it...it's just so fun and playful.I love this image it reminds me of me when i used to go out on the tiles at 18 gosh that seem's like such a long time ago now oh how i'd love to be 18 again!lol
Anyway onto the card...I have used decoupage image and backing paper's from 'smirk' range,PM ribbon and PM alpha mania stickers.thanks for looking!hugs amanda xx

2 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love that decoupage image have that one myself. Thanks for making me feel old too, I still remember what it used be like at 18 and that was definately a while ago!!!.
Lyndsey xx

gina g said...

Fab card Amanda love these new stamps and images.I dont want to think back to when i was 18 its much to long ago. luv gina xx