Monday 15 December 2008

NOT A CHRISTMAS CARD!!!


Evening everyone.It's soo nice to make a card that's not for christmas.i made this card simply because i wanted to use my new tilda stamp.I am absolutely loving tilda stamps at the mo,they are just a dream to colour.So here is the card ,i have used Tilda with stripey tights coloured with whisper's,funky hand papers and sentiment,scalloped circle nesties and ribbon from hobycraft.Hope you like it as much as i enjoyed making it.Happy christmas btw!!!xx

1 comment:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Amanda, where you been girl. Fab card I just love Tildas and those papers are scrummy. Saw you came runner up in the Simply Cards mag today Well Done you!!!!. Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies. When you coming to the shop I still have your images to give you. I am in this Fri and Sat if you want to come over.
Lyndsey xx