Sunday 26 October 2008

PENNY BLACK CARD


I'm out of mojo at the mo(everybody sat ahh lol!).I'm sure it happens to us all at some point.So seeing as i don't have any recent cards to show you i thought i'd show you this.I made it a while ago along with a batch of other cards for my partner to take into work to sell for me.I just love this image it's sooo cute!I coloured it in using my whispers pens and added a bit of glitter to the cake with my stickles glitter glue.The paper's are from the retro pad by papermania and so are the buttons and ribbon.The flower's are a cuttlebug die and the scallop circle is from a set of nestabilitie's from spellbinder's.Hope you like it?

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Amanda,
This card is fab - love the colours, and this stamp is one of my faves!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Helen x